Toyota Repair in Kissimmee, FL
A Brief History of Toyota
Toyota started as a division of Toyoda Automatic Loom Works that was devoted to the production of cars under the direction of the founder’s son, Kiichiro Toyoda. Toyota Motor Company became its own entity in 1937. The SA was Toyota’s first commercial passenger car after World War II. However, because of the economic decline of Japan after the Second World War, Toyota was on the verge of bankruptcy. In June 1950, Toyota only produced 300 trucks and announced several layoffs and reduction in pay, which caused a union strike that lasted for two months. The result of this strike was the resignation of Kiichiro Toyoda and Taizo Ishida became the president of Toyota. Toyota was saved during the Korean War by producing over 5,000 vehicles for the United States military.
In 1957, the Toyota Crown became the first Japanese car to be exported to the United States and Toyota Motors Inc. U.S.A. was established on October 31, 1957. The Crown and Toyota Land Cruiser remained the most popular Toyota vehicles until the introduction of the Toyota Corona, which was designed specifically for American drivers. The Corona tripled Toyota sales to more than 20,000 units. By July 1967, Toyota became the third best-selling import brand in the United States. The Toyota Corolla was introduced in 1968 and was a huge success among American drivers. Today, the Toyota Corolla has become the world’s best-selling passenger car of all time, with over 30 million cars sold in 140 different countries. Given this, it’s no wonder that so many Kissimmee residents choose to drive a Toyota. When your Toyota needs transmission repair, scheduled maintenance, brake repair, or anything else, we at RepairTech Automotive and DIY can take care of your vehicle.
Today’s Toyota models include:
- Toyota RAV4: The RAV4 is Toyota’s compact crossover and the best-selling non-pick up passenger vehicle in the United States. The SUV is versatile, powerful, and suitable for young and older drivers alike. It also offers a great fuel economy, is very reliable, and has plenty of room for passengers.
- Toyota 4Runner: The Toyota 4Runner is Toyota’s midsize SUV that can tow up to 5,000 pounds. The SUV promises value for your money because of its high-class performance, reliability, and comfort. When your 4Runner needs routine servicing or repairs, do not hesitate to bring it to Brad Holtkamp Automotive Inc in Henry County.
- Toyota Sequoia: Toyota’s full-size SUV that was nominated for North American Truck of the Year award in 2001.
- Toyota Land Cruiser: The Toyota Land Cruiser has been in production for over sixty years and is known for its prowess and luxurious interior. If your Land Cruiser needs scheduled maintenance and you are in the 52641 area, feel free to come to RepairTech Automotive and DIY today.
- Toyota Tacoma: Toyota’s midsize truck that has one of the best resale value of any vehicle in the United States. The Tacoma was given the Top Safety Pick award from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
- Toyota Tundra: The Toyota Tundra is a full size truck that is known for its durability, resilience and toughness. Motor Trend selected the Tundra as its Truck of the Year in 2008 and CanadianDriver named the Tundra “Truck King.” If your Tundra needs brake service or something else, you can bring it to RepairTech Automotive and DIY.
- Toyota Yaris: Toyota’s cheapest subcompact vehicle that is available as a sedan or a hatchback.
- Toyota Corolla: The Toyota Corolla is a compact sedan that is now in its twelfth generation of production. We at RepairTech Automotive and DIY have worked on hundreds of Corollas, so we have your back when the time comes to bring your Corolla in.
- Toyota Prius: The Prius was the first mass produced hybrid vehicle when it released in 1997. It was Japan’s Car of the Year in 1997 and won the award again in 2009. The interior of the Prius has plenty of cargo space and is a great compact car that is incredibly fuel efficient. The Prius is the number one hybrid car in the United States and shows Toyota’s commitment to the environment.
Your Award Winning Shop for Toyota Repair
Eventually, all vehicles need to be brought in for repairs. Whatever your needs are, you can take your Toyota to RepairTech Automotive and DIY. Proudly serving residents of Kissimmee and surrounding areas since 1998, our owner Charlie Payne has employed highly-skilled technicians who go through extensive automotive repair training. At RepairTech Automotive and DIY, our number one goal is complete customer satisfaction, and we will make sure your vehicle is taken care of with top-notch service and also efficiently and cost-effectively.
Customers Love Our Service
- Locally veteran-owned NAPA Auto Care Center since 1998
- Only OEM and OEM-approved parts/components
- Local Shuttle Service
- Free WiFi, refreshments, and child-friendly waiting area
- Excellent reviews based on feedback from hundreds of satisfied customers
If you are in or nearby Kissimmee, FL, feel free to give us a call at 407-348-3400 or go to schedule an appointment by clicking the ‘Request Appointment’ button.
For a full range of auto repairs in Kissimmee, FL, count on the team of professionals at RepairTech Automotive and DIY!