Cadillac Repair in Kissimmee, FL
A Brief History of Cadillac
Cadillac was formed from the remnants of the Henry Ford Company, after Henry Ford left his company due to a conflict with his investors. Ford’s investors, William Murphy and Lemuel Bowen, then hired engineer Henry M. Leland and began manufacturing automobiles using Leland’s proven single-cylinder engine.
From there, Cadillac Automobile Company was established on August 22, 1902. Cadillac’s first cars were the Runabout and Tonneau: two-seat horseless carriages that were completed in October 1902. Cadillac displayed the new vehicles at the New York Auto Show in January 1903, gathering an impressive 2,000 orders.
Cadillac cars were often ranked number one in the United States because of their precise engineering and stylish luxury finishes. In 1909, Cadillac was purchased by General Motors (GM) conglomerate and began producing large luxury vehicles such as limousines and ambulances.
The iconic Cadillac tailfins were added in 1948 and reached their peak in 1959. Cadillac is famed for being the first company to introduce seat belts in the first row of their vehicles starting in 1963; this led to the eventual passing of a federal law that made this a requirement for all vehicles.
In 1964, Cadillac also became the first to produce a car that had an automatic air conditioning and heating system – features we take for granted in our vehicles today! By 1982, this system was implemented in all Cadillac cars. In 1990, Cadillac won the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award and two years later their Seville Touring Sedan was recognized as the “Cadillac of the Year.” To this day, Cadillacs still stand out on the roads of Mount Pleasant, Winfield, Salem, New London, Fort Madison, and beyond.
Whether your Cadillac needs brake repair, transmission repair, or something else, we at RepairTech Automotive and DIY, can take care of your car, bumper to bumper. Today’s Cadillac models include:
- Cadillac XT4: Cadillac’s entry-level crossover SUV, introduced in 2019. Today’s Cadillac XT4 includes a hands-free power liftgate, twin-clutch all-wheel drive, and heads-up display that projects key information onto the windshield.
- Cadillac XT5: Debuting in 2017, the mid-size SUV became Cadillac’s best-selling car. The Cadillac XT5 comes in luxury, premium luxury, and sport trims. Although relatively new to the market, at RepairTech Automotive and DIY are familiar with the Cadillac XT5. We can perform a multitude of services, including brake service, and engine repair.
- Cadillac XT6: Cadillac’s three-row midsize crossover was unveiled at the Detroit Auto Show in 2019.
- Cadillac Escalade: The Escalade was introduced in 1999. The full-sized, body-on-frame SUV was a trendy choice for entertainers and celebrities in early 2000s, but has staying-power for its prestige, comfort and style. The SUV has three rows of seats and can seat up to eight people. When the time comes to bring your Escalade in for engine repair, or brake service, feel free to bring it to RepairTech Automotive and DIY in Kissimmee, FL.
- Cadillac CT6: One of Cadillac’s full-size luxury sedans that was released in 2016.
- Cadillac CTS: Cadillac’s mid-size luxury sedan that was nominated for the 2002 North American Car of the Year. The CTS also won MotorWeek’s Driver’s Choice Awards for “Best Sport Sedan” in 2008 and 2009, as well as Motor Trend Car of the Year in 2008. In 2010, the CTS was in the Car and Driver‘s “10 Best List” under the sub-headline “Maybe the best American car ever made.”
- Cadillac XTS: The Cadillac XTS is a full-size luxury sedan whose base engine is a 3.6-liter V6 with 304 hp.
- Cadillac ATS: Cadillac’s sporty coupe was named the North American Car of Year upon its release in 2013. Buyers have two engine options, a 2.0-liter turbo (272 hp) and a 3.6-liter V6 (335 hp).
Your Award Winning Shop for Cadillac Repair
Eventually, all vehicles need to be brought in for repairs. Whatever your needs are, you can take your Cadillac to RepairTech Automotive and DIY . Proudly serving residents of Kissimmee, FL and surrounding areas since 1998, our expertly trained technicians go through extensive automotive repair training. At RepairTech Automotive and DIY, our number one goal is complete customer satisfaction, and we will make sure your vehicle is taken care of with top-notch service, efficiently and cost-effectively.
Why Choose RepairTech Automotive and DIY ?
- Locally veteran-owned NAPA Auto Care Center since 1998
- Only OEM and OEM-approved parts/components
- Local Shuttle Service
- Free WiFi, refreshments, and child-friendly waiting area
- Excellent reviews based on feedback from hundreds of satisfied customers
If you are in Kissimmee, FL or nearby, feel free to use our website or give us a call at 407-348-3400 to schedule an appointment at RepairTech Automotive and DIY today!
For a full range of auto repairs in Kissimmee, FL, count on the team of professionals at RepairTech Automotive and DIY !