Orlando is a city in and county seat of Orange County, Florida. It is the 71st-largest city in the United States. There are many things to do and places to see in Orlando, including:
- Ivanhoe Village: This community is located next to downtown Orlando. While it is known as "Antique Row," Ivanhoe Village has undergone several renovations and it is now one of the city's trendiest areas.
- Mango's Tropical Cafe: This restaurant is located in International Drive and features performances from Mango's dancers as you dine.
Your Exceptional Auto Repair Shop
When Orlando residents need their cars repaired or maintained, they come to RepairTech Automotive and DIY in Kissimmee. We are located at 2968 Michigan Ave, Suites H and I. To get to RepairTech Automotive and DIY from Orlando, get on I-4 W from W South Street. Take exit 249 for Osceola Parkway, then turn left onto Michigan Avenue. Our shop will be on the right.
Our technicians have decades of combined experience and we are committed to providing top-notch customer service, every time. Here are some reasons why we should be your trusted auto repair shop:
- We offer discounts for the military and for first responders.
- Our technicians will explain your repair estimates in detail and will give you options for services that require immediate action and which ones can wait.
- Each vehicle we service is inspected, tested, and repaired using the identical specifications as the OEM dealer.
- We are a veteran-owned family business.
Make RepairTech Automotive and DIY in Kissimmee your local auto repair shop! Schedule an appointment with us online or give us a call at 407-348-3400.