Kissimmee is the largest city in and the county seat of Osceola County, Florida. Here are some of our favorite places to go and things to do in and near Kissimmee:
- David Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters: This is the crown jewel of golf academies where students can "Build a Lifelong Game."
- KINGS Dining and Entertainment: This restaurant not only has award-winning food but also has 22 bowling lanes and several billiards tables.
Your Reliable Local Auto Repair Shop
Kissimmee residents depend on their cars, trucks, and SUVs to get around, and when the time comes to get their cars repaired, they come to RepairTech Automotive and DIY in Kissimmee. Our technicians are very knowledgeable in all things auto repair and will make sure that your vehicle will be able to get back on the roads of Kissimmee safely and quickly. We are located at 2968 Michigan Ave, Suites H and I.
Our team are experts in all things auto repair. Here are some reasons you can choose us:
- We are a veteran-owned family business.
- We offer discounts for the military and for first responders.
- Each vehicle we service is inspected, tested, and repaired using the identical specifications as the OEM dealer.
- Our technicians will explain your repair estimates in detail and will give you options for services that require immediate action and which ones can wait.
If you are a Kissimmee resident, don't hesitate to bring your car to RepairTech Automotive and DIY today! You can give us a call at 407-348-3400 to schedule an appointment or make one online.